Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life. In Anna's Perspective.

Hey guys, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Things are going well, I've been praying about the church and what to do there...so today we didn't actually go to the service, but we went to this Sunday School class that was really awesome - and we actually learned something for once. it was amazing. :) we're studying Judges - so much to learn in that book! About the services though, I still don't know what we're going to do...we're still trying to figure that out. Another thing with this is since we feel separated from the church, we're kind of getting separated from our friends at the church, which is really sad. I love the people there, but I guess subconciously it's like they're part of something that I don't agree with, so I guess the separation is probably partly my fault too. But it seems like they have their own little groups now and I don't quite belong to any of them anymore - I don't know if this is God's way of telling me that I need to leave, but then today we had an amazing time at the Sunday School. So, I don't know. Just pray for that please. I'm hanging out with Kathy on Tuesday, so hopefully we'll be able to have some quality time.

Other than that, just STUDYING. I'm taking a break right now, but i need to get back to studying soon. I have three tests tomorrow, and they're all beasts - the Greek one in particular. So hopefully I'll do alright on all of them - pray for me that I would be focused please. thanks! Love you guys, and miss you!

1 comment:

brittanybaker said...

praying for your God to reveal what is best for you! love you so much!