Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vida

Again- haven't updated in a long time. But hello again :)

School has been alright, nothing too interesting there. I've been thinking about all my career options lately, and there's so many, I don't really know what to go with anymore lol! I've been getting a lot more into photography as well these days, and I love it. God's beauty is prevalent everywhere we go on this earth - whether it is in alleyways of a city or the highest mountains or just the look on someone's face or a butterfly landing on a flower. I'll never be able to capture the beauty of creation as well as how I see it, but at least to be able to make it look neat and noticing the small things in life is really cool :) Also, I've been wanting to learn another language, maybe French. I don't think I'll be able to take classes for that, but I think I want to teach myself over the summer or something.
Oh, and I'm thinking about joining the Peace Corps or something like it after I graduate :) I think it'll broaden my horizons a lot, and it's pretty much exactly what I would want to do with my life if I didn't choose archaeology, photography, or language teaching/interpreting or something. It involves living in another country and working with people and loving them as Christ loves me.

Some things to pray for:
Lately I've been kind of in a rut school-wise, and I haven't exactly doing the best I know I can do. :/ Also, church wise I haven't been to church in about 4 weeks because of sickness and being gone, and that does nothing for my relationship with God. I'm going to work on that though, and if you guys could pray for me that would be great :) And by the way, I'm still kind of not sure about what church to go to. So there's another thing haha.

Love you all! :D

1 comment:

brittanybaker said...

love you, praying for you, and wishing you lived in orlando! haha